Páginas

domingo, 9 de dezembro de 2012

Ursula Major Constellation Necklace

Yesterday I said that I'd been hit by a ray of inspiration. This is what came out of it:





I wish I had chain in another colour. It would look better if the colour was similar to the colour of the bottle cap. I'll buy it another time and change it.

Also inspired me to create my first ever treasury on etsy:

'Written in the stars' by anaaaeu


Midnight Goldstone ...
$79.00

Galaxy Inspired Van...
$45.60

Galaxy Hair Bow / B...
$5.00

SALE DISCOUNT GALAX...
$32.00

Pin blue polymer cl...
$13.00

Sale 10% - Double ...
$15.00

Full moon earring s...
$15.00

Silver Glitter Star...
$9.00

SET of Constellatio...
$40.00

Starry eyed Cat Kit...
$4.00

Sagittarius Birthda...
$4.25

Vintage Inspired As...
$5.00

Silver Star and Lac...
$6.50

Nocturlabe Necklace...
$60.00

2oz. mini STAR JAR ...
$23.00

1 pc Vintage Style ...
$15.00

I think it looks gorgeous! I'm also in the process of creating a second treasury. I think I'm getting addicted to it.

Ohh, and I completely forgot to say it yesterday but I created a Facebook page. I don't really like Facebook in general but I like posting things (I have this blog and a tumblr so) and so the pages are actually cool.

I'm off to study Physics now.

Have a lovely day/night!

Sem comentários:

Enviar um comentário