Páginas

quarta-feira, 26 de dezembro de 2012

Update: Christmas

Hope everyone (who celebrates it) had a wonderful Christmas!

My Christmas Eve was quite good. I spent basically all day cooking with my mom. It was fun. I was eating while I was cooking and so I ended up feeling really bad the next day. Had a not-so-fun-Christmas. I'm still not feeling that well. Pretty sure I won't be able to eat sweets for a year. I found out that even I have my limits.

I wasn't that inspired this year but I still made some gifts that I wanted to show you:



(Translation: "Biscuits")

I was unsure of what to do with the jars but they turned out so pretty in the end!

I also made a few santa bottle covers but my camera's batteries went dead before I could take a picture of them. Fortunately, I also made one for myself so I shall post a photo tommorow! :)

1 comentário:

  1. Hahaha, the same here - Still this morning I didn't fell too good after Christmas-eating-party :D

    ResponderEliminar