Páginas

terça-feira, 18 de dezembro de 2012

Pearl Necklace + Chain Collar

Finally got myself to do something else with that chain I bought. I actually did these yesterday but it was late so I couldn't take a photo.








I'm in love with both of them! I love simple jewelry. I also love statement jewelry but sometimes you don't really want the attention, you just want to give a final touch to an outfit and I think these are perfect for that.

On other news, I've almost finished an infinity scarf I started a few weeks ago (which was forgotten on my pile of diys in progress). It came out a little different from what I was expecting. It's not like it won't be wearable. I think it still looks good but the shape certainly isn't going to be the one I was aiming for. I'm not really used to knitting. The only thing I've ever knitted were a few scarves.  Oh, well, I'll have to try again :)

Sem comentários:

Enviar um comentário